- Joy, Simy, Liang, Xiangfen, Bilimoria, Diana & Perry, Susan. (Accepted).
Doctoral Advisor-Advisee Pairing in STEM Fields: Selection Criteria and Impact of Faculty, Student and Department Factors
International Journal of Doctoral Studies.
- Hopkins, Margaret M. & Bilimoria, Diana (2008).
Social and Emotional Competencies Predicting
Success for Male and Female Executives,
Journal of Management Development, 27, 1: 13-35.
- Zandee, Danielle P. & Bilimoria, Diana (2007).
Institutional Transformation through Positive
International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 27, 11/12: 469-482.
- Diana Bilimoria, Perry, Susan, Liang, Xiangfen, Higgins, Patricia, Stoller, Eleanor & Taylor, Cyrus (2006).
Do Female and Male Faculty Members Construct Job Satisfaction? The
Roles of Perceived Institutional Leadership and Mentoring and their
Technology Transfer, 32, 3: 355-365.
- Srivastva, Suresh, Bilimoria, Diana, Cooperrider, David L., & Fry, Ronald. E. 1995.
Management and Organizational Learning for Positive Global Change,
Management Learning, 26, 1, 37-54.
- Bilimoria, Diana & Wheeler, Jane V.
Learning-centered Education: A Guide to Resources and
Journal of Management Education, 19, 3, 409-428.
- Bilimoria, Diana. 1995.
Modernism, Post-modernism, and Contemporary Grading Practices,
Journal of Management Education, 19, 4, 440-457.
- Cameron, Kim S. & Bilimoria, Diana. 1985.
Assessing Effectiveness in Higher Education,
The Review of Higher Education, 9: 101-118.
- Jordan, C. Greer & Bilimoria, Diana. The
social process of creating and embedding a cooperative and productive
science environment, Working Paper Series WP-05-05, Department of Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- KeyBank Professor
- Chair of the Department of Organizational Behavior
- Professor of Organizational Behavior